Study association Asset | International Business & Management offers several possibilities that make the students more aware of your company.
Our members are bachelor students in International Business Administration, as well as master students in International Management. The Bachelor of International Business Administration goes deeply into the most important aspects of an internationally operating business: Marketing, Management, Accountancy, and Finance. The master of International Management prepares students to work at a major multinational or at a consulting firm in an international environment, the main pillars here are Finance, Marketing, and Consultancy.
Reaching the students
Asset | International Business & Management offers companies a wide range of possibilities to reach its members to increase awareness among students, communicate activities or draw attention to internships or traineeships and vacancies. This can be achieved via the following channels:
- The logo of your company with a company profile and a link to Career Platform Tilburg.
- Promote activities in our Company Events Calendar at Career Platform Tilburg.
- Communicate internships, traineeships, business courses, and vacancies at Career Platform Tilburg.
- A LinkedIn Post on the Asset | International Business & Management page (1800+ connections).
- An Instragram Post or Story on the Asset | International Business & Management page (1100+ followers).
- A direct and customizable personalized mailing to our students, or a part of our monthly mail to all of our active and passive members.
- An advertisement in our magazine, the IB&More.
- Your company logo or advertisement in our guidelines.
Participating in Events
Asset | International Business & Management organizes a wide range of activities and events. As a participating company, this is the ideal way to get in contact with our students. The main events Asset | International Business & Management organizes are the Consultancy Days, the International Career Event, and the IBA Week. We also offer the opportunity to organize workshops, business cafes, and inhouse days. These can be planned more freely throughout the year. To get an impression of the events we organize, check the Events page.
If you are interested in cooperating with our association or curious about other collaboration possibilities, please contact Sam Niesten or Luuk van Heiningen via email@example.com or give us a call at +31 (0)13 - 466 3115.