POSSIBILITIES OF COOPERATION
Study association Asset | International Business & Management offers several possibilities that make the students more aware of your company.
Our members are bachelor students International Business Administration, as well as master students International Management. The Bachelor International Business Administration goes deeply into the most important aspects of an internationally operating business: Marketing, Management, Accountancy and Finance. The master International Management prepares students to work at a major multinational or at a consulting firm in an international environment.
Reaching the students
Asset | International Business & Management offers companies several possibilities to reach its members to increase awareness among students, communicate activities or draw attention to internships or traineeships. This can be achieved via the following channels:
- A logo of the company with a company profile and a link to Career Platform Tilburg
- Promote activities in our Company Events Calendar at Career Platform Tilburg
- Communicate internships and vacancies at Career Platform Tilburg
- A LinkedIn Post on the Asset | International Business & Management page (1300+ connections)
- A direct and customizable mailing to our students
- An advertisement in our magazine the IB&More
- Your company logo or advertisement in the guidelines we sell (approximately 1400 guidelines sold per semester)
Participating in Events
Asset | International Business & Management organizes a wide range of activities and events. As a participating company, this is the ideal way to get in contact with our students. The main events Asset | International Business & Management organizes are the Consultancy Days, the International Career Event, and the IBA Week. We also offer the opportunity to organize workshops, business cafes and inhouse days. These can be planned more freely throughout the year. For an overview or our events, check the Events page.
If you are interested in cooperating with our association or curious about the other cooperation possibilities, please contact Tom van Doorne or Margot Janus via firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +31 (0)13 - 466 3115.