Expand your world and become active!
- Gain international experience
- Improve your communicational and organizational skills
- Extend your network of friends
- And have a lot of fun at our great activities
Types of Committees
Being active at Asset | International Business & Management means you are actively participating in a committee. There is a wide range of committees varying from very informal to very formal. We talk with every new and current active member about his or her ideas of becoming active so we can put him or her in a suitable committee.
- Are you new and do you prefer a more informal committee which doesn’t cost too much time and provides you with the opportunity to get to know a lot of people and learn basic organizational skills? Then you can be placed in for example the Activities, Sports or Orange Pride Committee since these committees are suitable for you.
- Do you already have a bit more organizational skills and would you like to organize a big formal event and improve your organizational and acquisition skills even more? Then you can be placed in for example the IBA Week, Case Competition or Consultancy Days Committee, since these a more demanding and time consuming committees.
- If you would like to get more information about all our committees, feel free to contact Ron Lether and ask for our Becoming Active Guide.
Procedure to become active
If you want to become an active member at Asset | International Business & Management, you are required to write a motivation letter. Afterward, we will invite you for an introduction talk. The deadline for sending your motivation letter is September 20, 23:59 for new active members.
For the members that would like to remain active almost the same procedure holds. Since you've already had an evaluation talk, you only have to send your motivation letter to us before August 23, 23:59.
To give you an idea about the content of the motivation letter, there are some aspects which need to be included:
- An introduction about yourself.
- Why do you want to become/remain active at Asset | International Business & Management?
- What are your strengths? And which skills do you want to develop?
- What do you expect of being a member of a committee?
- How many hours do you expect to spend on committee work?
- Feel free to add any additional motivation, since the letter should represent the ambitions you have at IB&M!
The letter has to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 23, 23:59 for existing active members, for new active members the deadline is September 20, 23:59 at latest.
Faculty Wide Committees
Faculty Wide Committees
Do you want to work together with students from other studies and become involved in the organization of events organized by Asset? Perhaps a Faculty Wide Committee is something for you! These committees organize the Asset parties, the COdE’s, the Food for Thought sessions, the Business Night, and the Asset Ski Trip.
Click on the button below to find an overview of all Faculty Wide Committees.